I started this blog primarily for my parents who are full-time missionaries in Panama. I wanted them to be able to follow my progress in building a "workshop" in my hollow. The 3 month construction period is now into month 8 :) I have gotten lazy about the blog as I have become overwhelmed by keeping up with the construction, my career, my family, etc. As I begin again here in month 8, I am committed to not only getting back on the wagon, but catching up on these past three months adventures via the blog...one day at a time.

So enjoy the laughter and the tears as a single girl continues her adventure...building her dream at the bottom of the mountain, by the creek, in a beautiful hollow in north Arkansas.

Working My Way Back Home

Working My Way Back Home
Me...Completely Giddy...1st Day

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Insulation ~ A little boring :)


I believe this will be the most boring blog I write on this project :)  Not a lot of flash or issue when it comes to insulation.  My main request on the insulation was to max it out, and I requested extra insulation in the floor and ceiling between the two levels.  If someone is working in the workshop AND there is someone cooking upstairs, I'd rather they not feel they are in the same room together. 

The top pictures show all of the final framing, headers, etc. before the insulation process began.  It went fast and without incident...Yeah!!

Moving on...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather,
    Mary and I expect to see you tomorrow with the grill. You sure take a lot of pictures! Maybe you ought to do that for an avocation;<) Nice blog. Your place is looking great.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete